North Georgia Fence Company is an electric driveway security gate automation installation and repair contractor. We install driveway gates with electric and solar driveway gate opener equipment.
LiftMaster leads the industry in driveway gate operators and accessories.
These are our products of choice because of the high standards, rigid construction, and the excellent customer support.
LiftMaster Driveway Gate Operators boast robust, solid motors that firmly hold your gate fully open or closed and resist strong wind or excessive force. These systems are well-made, long-lived, and dependable. LiftMaster delivers state-of-the-art technology and is a leader in driveway gate automation equipment research and development.
A Gate Opener for Solar and Electric:
LiftMaster automatic driveway gate opener systems can be powered by standard 120-volt electricity or easily upgraded to Solar Power that works independent of the utility power grid operating on free electricity harvested from the sun.
With 8 hours of direct sun daily, a Solar Powered Driveway Gate Opener is a smart investment.
- Solar eliminates the expense of digging trenches and burying costly wire to supply electricity to the gate.
- A Solar gate opener operates for free, powered by electricity harvested from the sun.
- Solar will save you money!
SOLAR TAX CREDIT - 30% OFF
The federal government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a federal tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster® Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
- What is Covered: This solar system tax credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate operator system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, entrapment protection device(s), etc.
- What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
What is included in a basic electric gate opener installation?
Every LiftMaster driveway gate automation installation has the same essential “basic” elements:
- The control box
- Remote controls
- Exit sensor
- Photo eye obstruction sensor
- A surge suppressor is included with all 120 VAC systems.
- Battery Backup
North Georgia Fence Co. uses the best available above-mentioned accessories to create a fully functional trouble free system. Our goal is to give you a well designed system that will work flawlessly for many years.
Additional equipment options are available if your installation requires audio and video capabilities.
Programmable Timers are a great option, set to open and close at desired times. An example could be; open during daylight, close at night. Saves wear and tear on equipment in high traffic areas.
LiftMaster is the clear leader in audio and video gadgetry.
LiftMaster myQ Connectivity is a cloud subscription service offering additional security monitoring benefits allowing you to stay connected to your home or business via your smartphone.
With LiftMasters myQ Connectivity You Are Always Connected To Your Home Or Business
With myQ connectivity, garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators can be controlled right from your smartphone or through LiftMasters cloud-based software. You'll know when a door or gate has been left open and can close it with a tap, no matter where you are.
The 1-button remote with a sun visor clip.
Passport Lite 1-Button Visor Remote Control
- LiftMaster Security+ 2.0.
- Not compatible with LiftMaster residential garage door openers.
Passport MAX 3-Button Keychain Remote Control
- 3-button keychain remote
- 2x the range of standard remote controls
Two remote controls are included with each gate opener kit. The option 1 visor remote is the standard issue. If you need a keychain remote or any combination of remotes, let us know so we will have them at the install date.
If you need more than two remotes, order at the time of installation: $45 each
NUMERIC "ACCESS CONTROL" KEYPAD
Battery-powered wireless keypad
- This is the keypad that comes standard with a gate opener kit.
- The Keypad backlight will illuminate for 15 seconds when any key is pressed.
- Enter a valid 4-digit PIN, then press the # key to activate the operator.
- Codes can be easily changed as needed.
- Capable of 5 PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs.
The EMX KPX-100 features a durable metal housing and backlit metal keys. Ideal for high-traffic areas and harsh environments. The KPX-100 easily mounts on gooseneck stands, posts, or walls.
The EMX Programmable Keypad can be used for Single Residence and Multi-User Residential Communities. Easily programmable with 100 assignable user keys.
- The wireless Liftmaster and the hardwired EMX keypad shown above have no audio or video communication capabilities. They do not allow you to see or speak with a visitor at your gate.
- Their only function is to open the gate when a four-digit number is entered.
See below for audio and video driveway gate intercoms.
GATE OPENER EXIT SENSOR
Cartell CP-4 Automatic Gate Opener Free Exit System
The Free Exit Sensor opens your automatic gate so you and visitors can exit the property without using a remote or keypad. When you drive by the sensor buried along the side of the driveway, the gate opens.
Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye
- Long Range Sensing distance.
- Requires power only on one side of the installation.
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards.
Audio / Video Intercom Systems
Smart Video Intercom – S
- Explicitly designed for smaller multi-tenant buildings and single-family homes with a gate.
- Provide your residents peace of mind by allowing them to visually see guests and visitors before granting them access with the myQ Community app.
- Using the myQ connectivity web portal, property owners have a simple, effective way to manage resident access to the building without changing out front door keys every time.
- Connects via Ethernet or WIFI for ease of installation.
- Smartphone Control requires myQ Community App subscription.
- 1080p camera resolution, 25FPS; Phone.com VOIP subscription required.
- Sun Hood $45.00
$1299.00 + $500.00 installation
The Smart Video Intercom – S lets you watch video live or later, so you will always know what is happening at your front entrance. With motion-activated video feed, recording, and Night Vision capabilities, you can see any shady activity at your property and prevent or trace vandalism. It’s an affordable purchase that protects your investment.